MAC Nicki Minaj Pink Friday 4 Lipstick + Promo Pic and Swatch

Nicki Minaj at MAC Times Square wearing Pink Friday Lipstick

****EDIT**** Check out swatches of the lipstick at Scandalous Beauty.

The Style and Beauty Doctor was the first to break the story about the upcoming MAC Nicki Minaj Pink Friday 4 Lipstick which coincides with the rapper’s debut album “Pink Friday” out next Monday!

The rapper was on The Wendy Williams Show today and we get to see a sneak peak of the lipstick. I reported earlier that my source told me it was a mix between MAC Pink Nouveau and Girl About Town Lipsticks but after seeing the lipstick it’s more Pink Nouveau than anything. Definitely a Barbie pink and comes in regular MAC packaging. It’s also a Satin (sheer but buildable) finish.

And if you’re lucky, you can win a FREE Pink Friday 4 Lipstick courtesy of The Wendy Williams Show! Go here to enter. CONTEST IS OVER

What do you think of the lipstick now? Will you be getting it? I know I will!

***UPDATE*** The Pink Friday 4 Lipsticks go on sale tomorrow Friday, November 19th (but may only be for MAC Pro members for early release and then for the general public on the 26th). THE LIPSTICKS GO ON SALE FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 26TH. Remember it’s only for four consecutive Fridays so be sure to be glued to your computer. They will only be sold online at maccosmetics.com. Price is the same as regular MAC lipsticks which is currently $14.50 USD.

Related Post

A former finance girl, Danielle is a New York City based freelance writer and fashion and beauty expert. She's a Hofstra University and Fashion Institute of Technology grad with an obsession with fashion and beauty which she loves to tell you all about every weekday on her award-winning blog. Think of her as your style and beauty entourage all wrapped up into one bubbly brown package. Danielle's work and expertise can be found in print and across the web in Cosmopolitan for Latinas, StyleBlazer.com, and more! She's also appeared as an on-air style expert on CBS New York's "The Couch" and WPIX11's Savvy Shopper segment.
Tagged , , , , , , ,

51 Responses to MAC Nicki Minaj Pink Friday 4 Lipstick + Promo Pic and Swatch

1. Joanne_ says:

oh no ma'am, it looks like every other pink i have :/ what is the formula??

2. Andrea says:

U think a NC50 could wear this?

• Suchita says:

probably with the right gloss over it and a more wearable liner to neutralize it. its just a little stark looking by itself…and I feel like women of color would need to work with it a lot more than fair complexions who it would more easily flatter.

I think it’s more of a personal style thing than skin tone, Suchita. Women of all skin tones can rock a color like this but it’s all in the wearer’s attitude in my opinion :)

• CeeJ says:

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU, Danielle :) i used to think that bold red lipsticks doesn't suit my skin colour but then as i try and try to wear it often, i now love it and think that it suits me perfectly! i strongly believe it's the attitude not the colour, hehehe.

But, I wish they would make this Nicki Minaj lipstick permanent cause it looks really pretty! :)

Definitely! It\’s not an everyday color, but can look beautiful on all skin tones as long as the person wearing it rocks it with confidence.

3. Pingback: Danielle

12. Pingback: Danielle

13. Pingback: Carm B

14. Pingback: G.marie

15. Pingback: Danielle

16. Pingback: Monique Palmer

17. kiara says:

Hi, I'm hearing that the lippie will be out Friday Nov 19 & others are saying Black Friday Nov 26. Do you know the actual date. ThanX

Hey Kiara!

I don\’t have any info on when the first date is yet. I do know it will be sold on four consecutive Fridays. It would make sense to me to have it come out this Friday since her album comes out on Monday. Either way, I\’d say stalk the MAC website this Friday if I were you :)

Guess it's officially the 26th now. But I'm also hearing that there might be four different lipsticks. Stay tuned!

18. Pingback: Caleah S.

19. Pingback: Danielle

20. Pingback: Mo..Who else??

21. Pingback: Mo..Who else??

22. Pingback: Jordan.BLAZE

23. Pingback: FabDiva20

24. Pingback: LaMindyonda Bowen

25. Mudarling says:

I called MAC yesterday and they said that the lippy will be available only online starting the 26th of October. It will be available for 3 or 4 weeks (that part she was a little fussy on). Really excited I have to say.

26. Pingback: Edwin Rodriguez

27. Pingback: C.Harm

28. Pingback: Dawnn BROWN ELLIS

29. savannah says:

i would only have boughten it if it came in special packaging its nothing special

30. Angela says:

I think this color has to do with your undertone moreso than your complexion. You just can't follow every trend and thing your attitude will pull it off. Some colors suit some people better. I am light skin I realize I look better in lipsticks that have a warmer undertones. Cooler colors make me look dead. At the same time I am not at all implying all lightskinned girls have warm undertones because it all depends on the individual.The pink noveau , while trendy and cute on some was not for everyone. Lala vasquez looked horrible in that version of pink. Maybe if she warmed it up with a golden lipgloss beneath, it would have looked better.

31. Tia says:

It looks similar to Lady GaGa. I don't know why I was expecting it to be a darker pink but yes I'll be getting it for sure. Great post Danielle.

32. Pingback: Deirdre Mack

33. Pingback: Deirdre Mack

34. Nikki says:

what color eyeshadow would you combinations look good with red lip stick such as MAC dubonnet I just picked it up the other day. My skin tone is med/dark brown about Mary j Blige color.

35. Danielle says:

I'd say use a darker pink like MAC Magenta Lip Pencil or even darker ones like Chesnut or Nightmoth to help darken the color. Be sure to blend the pencil so there isn't a harsh line around the lips.

36. Pingback: NICKIMINAJLOVERS

37. Sarah Kline says:

RT @stylenbeautydoc: MAC Nicki Minaj Pink Friday 4 Lipstick Promo Pic and Swatch http://bit.ly/d39LPC