Top 5 Makeup Looks from the SAGs
I have the attention span of a 5 year old, so I typically can’t sit through awards shows. What I do like to see though is the makeup looks the celebs step out in because while I have no need for say a Marchesa gown right now, I DO have a need for makeup looks. So after browsing through the red carpet pics, here are my top five favorite ones in no particular order…
1. Kelly Osbourne. The fact that Kelly O has purple hair and red lips and is still red carpet ready is AMAZING! I love when celebs stay true to their personal style even for red carpet events. I’m also loving this matte red lip, peachy blush, and those LASHES! Ahhh. Gorgeous.
2. Kerry Washington. Don’t you just adore how even when Kerry Washington takes on a little edgier look like this smoky eye, it’s still so classy? I also appreciate that her eyebrows aren’t drawn over to death (because sometimes makeup artists can get a little crazy with brows). And that peachy lip? Yes! (P.S. See more Kerry W-inspired coral lips here)
3. Giuliana Rancic. Giuliana’s skin looks absolutely FLAWLESS here! I’m digging that everything is so neutral and then she added in the thicker eyeliner and corner lashes for drama.
4. Teyonah Parris. OK, but how awesome are her hair and her eyebrows? With those being such strong accessories for this look, it’s great to see the rest of her makeup is somewhat understated. Brava, Teyonah! Brava!
5. Ariel Winter. How cute is she! Sometimes less is more and in this case Ariel got it right with super simple eye makeup and a statement pink glossy lip.
Who’s YOUR pick for best makeup at the SAG Awards? Tell me in the comments!
Images via Getty