On a dazzling winter’s night in the City of Lights, a beautiful Parisian woman runs late to a Christmas dinner party. Dashing from her historic home in the Le Marais quartier, she hails a cab and takes off through the dark evening. Winding across the Champs Elysees, sparking lights reflect her luminous complexion. As she passes the Place Vendôme, blazingly bright windows ring the historic square and glitter like gold dust. Whizzing down the boulevards, she glimpses the incandescent glow of the Opera Garnier against the black night sky before stepping out to enjoy the night’s festivities. With an elegant red lip and golden touches as gilded as the city she’s journeyed through, she exudes quintessential French chic as she steps into the enchanted Parisian night.
Inspired by the beauty of the Parisian landscape by dark, Lancôme’s Holiday 2014 Parisienne Lights Collection brings a touch of glittering illumination to your holiday revelry. Celebrating the stunning white gold lights that illuminate the city’s monuments against the deep darkness of La Seine, this luxurious collection features hammered gold packaging against a striking black backdrop. With this exclusive range of luxurious Lancôme favorites, create a golden look for lips, eyes, face, and nails as lush as the belle epoch, yet thoroughly modern.
• L’Absolu Rouge Lipcolor, $30–Sport the Parisian woman’s ultimate accessory—a bright red lip: in L’Absolute Rouge
• Poudre Lumiere, $58–Add a soft glow and radiance to face and décolleté with this iridescent loose powder: in 1OS Pariesienne Lights (specialty stores only)
• Color Design 5 Pan Palette Eye Shadow, $50–Create a shimmering, smokey eye with this 5 shade longwear eye shadow inspired by the Paris cityscape at night: in Parisienne Lights
• Hypnôse Drama, $27.50–For mesmerizing eyes this season, turn to this iconic mascara for customized volume: in Black
• Artliner, $30.50–Define and accentuate eyes with ease with this best-selling precision liner: in Noir and Cinnamon
• Brush #11 Large Shadow Brush, $29.50–The ideal partner to all eye shadows, this natural bristle brush delivers a professional, flawless look
• Nail Tattoo, $18–Get on trend gold dust nail art effect over a deep red polish, for an effortless modern French manicure that’s perfect for the holidays: in Manicure Poussière d’Or
• Vernis in Love, $15 –Exclusive to Lancome.com, bring to life the sensuality of the Moulin Rouge with nails in dark red and white gold: in Rouge Cabaret and Or Vendôme. Finish with Illuminations, a special effect matte, glittery top coat to add a cluster of Paris lights right to nails
AVAILABILITY: November 2014 at all Lancôme counters and lancome.com