70+ Youtube Makeup Gurus with Dark Skin

youtube makeup gurus with dark skin 70

It’s no secret—when it comes to beauty content, having someone who looks like you showing you the ropes around makeup helps a GREAT deal—especially when you have dark skin. Techniques may be similar but when it comes to things like foundation, concealer, and figuring out which colors work best on you, having a list of gurus who look like you is ideal. I often hear things like “there aren’t a lot of youtube makeup gurus with dark skin” and that’s just not true. We may not be in the majority, but we’re here!

So I nosed around and started to compile a list of Youtube makeup gurus with dark skin. I started out with obvious choices like Jackie Aina and Beauty by JJ but thankfully Youtube has some really good algorithms that once I clicked on a video that featured someone with dark skin, it suggested even more.

Now by NO means am I saying these are the ONLY Youtube makeup gurus with dark skin out there—I will add to this list as I find more and please feel free to add suggestions in the comments. This is just a start to help you find and support more Youtube makeup gurus with dark skin :)

Only order these are in are alphabetical order—these ladies have different makeup styles and video styles which is great because I’m sure you’ll find many to love.

Style and Beauty Doctor
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin style and beauty doctor

Ha! I had to add myself to this list. I focused so much on the blog for so long because creating content for a blog and for video are two totally different beasts, but this year I carved out time to create videos for my channel. Now that I’ve gotten the swing of things with filming, editing, etc, expect more from me coming soon :)

Youtube Makeup Gurus with Dark Skin

Again, these are in alphabetical order and to save time and be able to add as many as possible, I’m listing a link to their channel along with their Youtube banner. You can click over and check them out and subscribe :)

Style and Beauty Doctor
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin style and beauty doctor

Abigail Kwakye
Screen Shot 2015-12-20 at 12.46.03 PM

Ambrosia Malbrough
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin ambrosia

Amy Lozy
Screen Shot 2015-12-17 at 5.08.57 PM

Andrea Renee
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin andrea renee

Avielle Amor
Screen Shot 2015-12-17 at 7.13.39 PM

Aymone Girl
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin aymone girl

Beauty and Inno
Screen Shot 2015-12-15 at 12.32.55 AM

Beauty by JJ
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin beauty by jj

Beauty with Britt
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin beauty with britt

Belle_Anoir
Screen Shot 2015-12-20 at 12.51.42 PM

Bellesa Africa
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin bellessa africa

Box Braids and Beauty
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin box braids and beauty

Breeny Lee
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin breeny lee

Chanel Boateng
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin chanel boateng

Cheryl Christine
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin cheryl christine

Chloe Kitembo
Screen Shot 2015-12-17 at 7.12.06 PM

Coloured Beautiful
Screen Shot 2015-12-10 at 10.39.38 PM

Cydnee Black
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin cydnee black

TV with Dee
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin tv with dee

Destiny Godley
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin destiny godley

Destiny Lashae Makeup
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin destiny lashae makeup

Ellarie
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin ellarie

Emmy Vargas
Screen Shot 2015-12-17 at 7.19.57 PM

Fabcoco Berry
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin fabcoco berry

Faces by Stacye
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin faces by stacye

Fatima Caser
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin fatima caser

Fiercely Chocolate
Screen Shot 2015-12-13 at 4.38.59 PM

Fumi Fashion and Beauty
Screen Shot 2015-12-10 at 11.24.14 PM

Fusion of Cultures
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin fusion of cultures

Glam MzMore
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin glam mzmore

GlamTwinz
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin glamtwinz

Gorgeous in Grey
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin gorgeous in grey

Grace on Your Dash
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin grace on your dash

Heart Ug
Screen Shot 2015-12-17 at 7.03.36 PM

I Know Lee
Screen Shot 2015-12-20 at 12.50.15 PM

Irishcel507
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin iris beilin

Jackie Aina
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin jackie aina

Jalessa Jaikaran
Screen Shot 2015-12-13 at 4.32.37 PM

JeNeevaLove
youtube makuep gurus with dark skin JeNeevaLove

Jennifer Olaleye
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin Jennifer Olaleye

Jerma Joy
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin jerma joy

Kike AJ
Screen Shot 2015-12-27 at 11.44.37 AM

Kleurmoi
Screen Shot 2015-12-10 at 10.48.12 PM

Lady La Mode
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin lady la mode

Lisa a la Mode
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin lisa a la mode

Liz Liz Live
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin liz liz live

Love from Tey
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin love from tey

LTC Diamond
Screen Shot 2016-01-01 at 4.09.23 PM

Makeup by Lonn
Screen Shot 2015-12-15 at 1.09.06 AM

makeupD0LL
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin makeupd0ll

Mariam Renne
Screen Shot 2015-12-17 at 7.21.54 PM

Meerha’s Closet
Screen Shot 2015-12-15 at 12.31.19 AM

Melanie Komaya
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin melanie komaya

The Mind Catcher
Screen Shot 2015-12-13 at 4.42.42 PM

Miss Beauty Bunny
Screen Shot 2015-12-20 at 12.48.39 PM

Miss Whoever U R
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin miss whoever u r

Monica Style Muse
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin monica style muse

MsCreativeDiva
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin mscreativediva

Nikki Perkins
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin nikki perkins

Nyma Tang
youtubers with dark skin nyma tang

Onyx Lee
Screen Shot 2015-12-13 at 4.37.31 PM

Nounette AfroStyle
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin nounette afrostyle

Patricia Bright
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin patricia bright

Peak Mill
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin peak mill

Princess Bellaaa
Screen Shot 2015-12-15 at 1.10.39 AM

Queenii Rozenblad
Screen Shot 2015-12-13 at 4.44.51 PM

QueenyKaay
Screen Shot 2015-12-17 at 7.18.20 PM

Ropo Demure
Screen Shot 2015-12-17 at 8.57.23 PM

Rose Kimberly
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin rose kimberly

Shana Moore
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin shana moore

Styles by Fash
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin styles by fash

Stylish Curves
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin stylish curves

Sudani Doll
Screen Shot 2015-12-15 at 12.29.30 AM

Tameka
Screen Shot 2015-12-10 at 10.34.29 PM

That Igbo Chick
Screen Shot 2015-12-10 at 10.56.49 PM

That It Girl
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin that it girl

The Socialite Life
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin the socialite life

They Call Me Mo
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin they call me mo

Tiarra Monet
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin tiarra monet

U Love Megz
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin u love megz

Welcome 2 Divas World
youtube makeup gurus with dark skin welcome 2 divas world

Yabz O
Screen Shot 2015-12-17 at 8.44.36 PM

Have any Youtube makeup gurus with dark skin to add? Tell me in the comments!

UPDATE 12/13/15:

I’m so happy this post is getting shared so much! Thank you so much for the love and enthusiasm. I also love the comments with suggestions but please note that while I LOVE Black Youtubers like Ms Rosh Posh and Shirley B. Eniang, I wanted to specifically highlight Youtubers with dark skin. In no way do I want to take away from the amazing contributions those beauties have made over the years, but I wanted to make this list to show that there are SO many Youtube makeup gurus with dark skin out there. I often get comments saying “there aren’t a lot of people my complexion who offer makeup tips” so I made this list to be a guide for those with dark skin. Please also check the comments others have left as they have made suggestions for great Youtube makeup gurus to watch. Thanks for reading!

Tagged

72 Responses to 70+ Youtube Makeup Gurus with Dark Skin

1. Anonymous says:

Avielle Amor
    Chloe Kitembo

2. Maisha says:

Thank you so much for featuring me Danielle! I am subscribed to many of these beautiful ladies yet you’ve given me some new faces to go ahead and add to my list of bad azz brown beauty vloggers.

3. Erica says:

Thank you so much for featuring me. I really appreciate the support. I will definitely be going to check out these ladies channels!

4. Lily S. says:

Ebony online has a list of black YTbers with over 100K subs, here’s some you missed: Missy Lynn, Queenii Rozenblad, Nitraa B, JamaicanMakeUpArtist, Platinum D, Fumi Fashion and Beauty, msroshposh, glamtwinz334, DollFaceBeautyx

We are growing – Over 50 Beauty Bloggers: Lily Seymour, Katrina Smith, 50PLUS2013, Fearless Femme, LdyJazmne, TheLadyat50, Over 60 Beauty Bloggers: Wendy Ida,

5. Vivi Iku says:

This is so awesome that you would rep for the ladies like this. I already watch about 65% of your Destiny Godley and Jackie Aina reign supreme on my subscription list.

Fiercely Chocolate is one I don’t see on this list and she is gorgeous. About NW 50 skin tone.

6. Gloria says:

VICKY LOGAN

7. My goal for the new year is be beauty blogger…

8. So glad to be on this list of super star content creators!! Thanks for including me!

9. Yes, we need to ppl like that to represent our skin tone

10. Ebony Troop says:

I just started, but I’m coming!

11. thank you thank you thank you! <3

12. Cicely says:

I definitely needed this… Need to watch all things chocolate to help me out when it comes to makeup! Thanks for sharing!

13. Regular reader! says:

About a year ago I found this blog along with The Glamourous Gleam. Sometimes you don’t want to watch a full video and your site as well as Erica’s have been invaluable in my quest for products that look good on my skin tone as well as helping me pick shades when I can’t see them before I buy, I come back time and time again to read reviews and look for products. Thanks for making this list, my weekend won’t be going to waste lol

14. Lisa a la mode got me here! Great blog! I’ve actually followed lots of your suggestions for lippies in the past. Now I know where you are!

15. Gabriel Coombs I will going through their videos this weekend…

16. Meli B says:

I love this list!

17. Anonymous says:

Dark Skinned Divas have great tutorials for your dark skin…love her!

18. My goal is to make the list! Giggles. I’m well on my way with 4k plus subbies????.

19. All this melanin :-) Beautiful Brown Women!

20. Sheri says:

Love this list, Danielle! A bunch of these ladies just got a new subscriber :)

I also follow TheMindCatcher, QueenyKaay, Emmy Vargas, Wahima Lino (of Dark-Skinned Divas), and Mariam Renne. They don’t have massive numbers yet but I LOVE LOVE LOVE them because they’re all right around the same shade as me–in between you, Danielle, and Nikki/Duckie.

TheMindCatcher is amazing!!! Two thumbs way up from me.
    Natalie of Discoveries of Self is getting more into YouTube videos but her blog is well-established!!
    Nadira037 is highly recommended (super bold lip swatches!!)…not just beauty but also a lot of DIY, sewing and headwraps.

I’m sure there are tons more!! YouTube has provided an amazing platform for WoC beauty, it’s insane.

21. Erin says:

So many dope brown girls on YT!

22. Asha says:

Queeni Rosenbald
    **I’ll add more when I remember their names, but thanks so much for sharing!*

23. E. Rich says:

So happy to see this! <3

24. Anonymous says:

“4theloveofkelzXO” and “Lonyea Maiden” are some YouTubers that you ladies should check out :)

25. Nakia Queen says:

ohhh! New beautiful brown youtubers to discover! Yipppy. I am a youtuber as well and this list is very inspiring. Thanks for sharing!

26. The Style and Beauty Doctor Thank you for including me.

27. Sunkissalba, Yolanda Renee, Taren guy…..

28. LORD!! I am going to OD on makeup tutorials :-) Just saved this post

29. Kimberly Wright says:

C Key is good. AlyssaAshley is not a dark skinned brown beauty but her skills are amazing. Itsmyrayeraye also. I just don’t know if you were gearing toward dark skinned brown beauties or all brown beauties. Thank you for the list!

30. Jamelle Lynette says:

I think Jalea Nicole should be added.

31. WOW! This is absolutely amazing!

Thanks for the feature.. I just saw this come up on my notifications and I’m so honoured to be included in this list. And honestly this list came at the right time.

*runs to subscribe to EVERYONE plus the comments*

All my love from rainy Nairobi!

~Kangai~

32. Aderonke says:

Live your blog and videos Danielle!! You are one of my favs!!! Could you add Shana Moore to the list? She is all about the painted lips project!

Hi Aderonke!

Thank you! I appreciate that :)

I absolutely love Shana—I use her tag in my lip swatch videos. You missed Shana’s name though—she’s already been in the list—look again.

33. Rosie says:

I love this feature! Thanks.

34. Tey says:

Thanks for including me in the list! I just started out, and it feels great to be among some of those I’ve been watching for years.

35. Ashli M. says:

UGHHH I am at work looking at this. Definitely have to bookmark for later.

36. thanks for the feature girly!! this gave me more beauty bloggers to watch also! #blackgirlsrock #melanin

37. Pingback: Youtube Makeup Gurus With Dark Skin Tones – Beauty Is Diverse ™

38. Onyx Lee says:

This ia awesome! Thank you for the feature. Sending love all the way from Trinidad and Tobago

39. Thanks so much Danielle for the mention! It really means so much to me!! Great post, we really need to see girls who look like us on YouTube!
    -Mariam .x

40. Anonymous says:

Jamaicanmakeupartiste… Lyric Rochester

41. Kathy says:

Jasmine Rose
    Vicky Logan
    Wilonda Previlon
    Ashley D Beauty

42. Enibaby4
    Jackie Aina
    Peakmill

43. Roz says:

I wanted to add to the list – Dark-Skinned Divas, Tina Marie, Teresa Rene’ aka Traadama4, IndigobluBeauty, Pretty1234me, Shaneil, Teshia Monique, WomanInTheJungle

44. Nakeia (Ladylocs28) says:

Jasmine Rose
    Bronzegoddess01

45. Stacy Anderson says:

Queenneek is one of my faves.

46. Nessa says:

Please add the following two ladies to the list: iknowlee:Helecia and belle_anoir: Daph Daph

47. I didn’t even know all of them! Im a vlogger myself, thanks for the tips <3

48. Kay says:

You’re missing Naptural85- Whitney White and Patricia Bright.

49. Pingback: Links We Love | Kolor Coded

50. Pingback: Links We Love #1 | Kolor Coded

51. Kimberle says:

ashleydbeauty. Check her out she’s awesome!

52. Keena says:

There is another up and coming Youtuber her name is Chakeena Chanell ????

53. Sena brown says:

Nyma Tang if she hasn’t been mentioned already!

54. Pingback: Maquilhagem acertada. – Africa Vaidosa Blog