Foundation can be one of those makeup items that will make you want to pull your hair out. Finding the right color and finish can be downright frustrating for any woman.
But what if you have very deep skin? What options are there for you?
I’ve put together a list of some brands who keep deep chocolatey sisters in mind when they make their foundations. Check it out:
(in no particular order)
* Face Atelier Ultra Foundation in Zero Plus Plus
* Becca Foundation Stick in Chocolate, Molasses, and Espresso
* Black Opal True Color Foundation in Ebony Brown
* Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation in #335, #340, and #345
* Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation in #185
* Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + Matifying Foundation in #90
* Black Radiance Perfect Blend Crème Foundation Stick in Cafe Black
* MAC Mineralize Foundation in NW55
* MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NW55
* MAC Studio Tech Foundation in NW55
* MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NW55
* Inglot Cosmetics AMC Cream Foundation in DC400
* Smashbox Hight Definition Healthy FX Foundation in Dark 02
Finding your perfect shade can be as simple (or as hard) as knowing your undertones and skin type. Common undertones found in very deep skin are blue, red, and olive. For a guide on how to choose foundation, check out Foundation 101.
Have foundation questions? Leave them in the comments! Or contact me.
Have any recommendations to add to the list? Drop them in the comments, too.